500g Marseille soap flakes - Copeaux
Marseille soap flakes with vegetable oil are the ideal ingredient for multiple applications such as laundry and home multi-surface cleaner.
Hypo-allegenic, without coloring or perfume.
Note: Jute Bag not included. *For illustration purposes only
Composed of 72% vegetable oils. Net weight: 500g
Option 1: Recipe for doing your laundry with Savon de Marseille
- Place the Marseille soap shavings in the bucket.
- Heat 2 liters of water, pour it immediately into the bucket and mix with the wooden spoon.
- Add the baking soda to your preparation and mix again.
- Let sit for 24 hours. The lye will gel and create a block of soap. Don't worry, it's normal!
- Add 1 liter of cold water and mix.
- Mix everything well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add a few drops of essential oil if you wish
- Pour your homemade laundry into a can using a funnel.
- Shake the container vigorously before each use to homogenize the detergent.
- Put the equivalent of 1 capful for each wash, as for a conventional laundry.
- 100 g of Marseille soap shavings
- 2 liters of hot water
- 1 liter of cold water
- 3 tbsp. baking soda
- 20 drops of true lavender essential oil to flavor your laundry (optional)
Option 2: Recipe for home multi-surface cleaner with Savon de Marseille
- Pour 1 tablespoon of white vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Add 2 tablespoons of shaved Marseille soap
- Dilute everything with 100ml of hot water
- Close and shake before each use.